EZ Sphere Combo Jig with Easy Wood Tools Negative Rake Resin Carbide Cutter
Cut a perfect sphere (or create wooden threads with an add-on kit) using a unique "over-the-top" design making setup easy and you will cut a perfect sphere every time. Sphere size range is from 1in up to 8in.
- Made and Supported in the USA
- Unique design cuts the wood by swinging the jig body over the top making setup and control very easy.
- Banjo post design makes alignment and repeatability a snap.
- Make a sphere from 1in to 8in dia.
- Add-on option to allow the jig to create wooden threads turning it into a thread cutter.
1ea - EZ Sphere COMBO Jig
1ea - Carbide cutter holder with negative rake resin carbide bit
1ea - Banjo Post w/ Height Ring
1ea - Step-by-step Guide with Youtube Video Links
Note - the same Carbide bit tool holder works with either carbide bit (wood or resin).
NOTE - Because of the demand for this product it may take 7-9 business days to manufacture and test this jig prior to shipping.