American Made Woodturning Jigs & Tooling for Thread cutting, Open Segment, Basket Weave Illusion, Sphere cutting and more.
EZ Sphere Combo Jig
Cut a perfect sphere and or create wooden threads with an add-on
Unique "over-the-top" design makes it easy to setup allowing you to cut a perfect sphere every time and a Thread cutting add-on option is available.
- Make perfect shaped spheres quickly
- Achieve consistent results which are repeatable
- Easy to learn and master
- Sphere size range is from 1 in up to 9 in
- Made and Supported in the USA
- Proven and unique design which cuts when swinging OVER the top of the wood
- Very easy to set on center with the banjo post design
- Alignment and repeatability is a snap
- Supports both a Carbide cutter for Wood and or Negative Rake for Resin.
- Money saving design allows the same jig to cut wooden threads with an Add-on
NOTE - This jig DOES NOT include a carbide cutting bit with holder but this item can be purchased separately.
1ea - EZ Sphere COMBO Jig
1ea - HSS 'scraper style' cutter *
1ea - Banjo Post w/ Height Ring
1ea - Step-by-step Guide with Youtube Video Links
**Optional Carbide cutter holder with wood carbide bit or resin carbide bit can be added above.
NOTE - Because of the demand for this product it may take 7-9 business days to manufacture and test this jig prior to shipping.